Sri Aurobindo International School
Circular (LKG to XII)
Greetings from Sri Aurobindo International School.
Heartiest Congratulations to SAIS family for the wonderful 100% result in ICSE & ISC for 13th and 7th consecutive years respectively.
To further the progress of our school we are implementing the following step:-
1. For open communication amongst parents and the school, please avail the following strictly through email.
2. For communicating with teachers of respective sections, use the following by naming the teacher in the ‘subject’ column.
Please note that the above email Ids SHOULD NOT be used for any kind of leave information.
3. Parents are permitted to meet the teachers personally, if required, ONLY on 2nd and 4th Saturdays between 12.00 Noon and 2.30 pm.
4. On days other than working Saturdays, the parents need to avail.
(a) ENTRY PASS (Assembly Program), if invited by the class teacher.
(b) VISITOR PASS if permitted to meet in person (can be procured at the school entrance).
5. The school restricts celebrations of Birthdays or any other occasions in any manner. However, children are permitted to distribute chocolates ONLY.
STRICT NO TO CAKES OR RETURN GIFTS PLEASE !
6. Parents are strictly prohibited from exchanging academic concerns with teachers during drop and pick-up time. Kindly co-operate and maintain discipline at the school entrance.
7. Parents are required to send LUNCH BOXES only through children and NOT DURING SCHOOL HOURS.
8. Apart from email, grievances can be written to the Principal and dropped into the PRINCIPAL’S DROP BOX arranged near the office.
9. Anonymous letters and emails shall not be entertained. The above steps will help us to maintain order and discipline apart from open communication for effective time management.
10. Please note the changed school timings as informed earlier – Classes I to IV – 8:25am to 2:45pm Classes V to X – 8:15am to 3:20pm
Thank you for your co-operation in advance!