Fill the particulars of Inquiry Form correctly, if the age of your child matches the required limit.
Child should have completed 3 years 6 months as on 30th June at the beginning of the academic year for admission into LKG.
- After submitting the Inquiry Form, if your child is eligible, you will be receiving Application Form through email.
- Fill all the particulars correctly and clearly in the Application Form.
- Go through the Website before filling the form.
- Submit Application Form AGAINST PAYMENT OF Rs.500/- and REGISTER at the office counter strictly within the stipulated time period failing which admission is automatically nullified. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS SHALL BE REJECTED.
- You shall receive SMS and email regarding selection and Date / Time of Child and Parent Interaction.
- Attend the Interaction on the given date punctually, failing which admission gets CANCELLED.
- You are provided with a QUESTIONNAIRE before Interaction.
- Confirmation of Admission ALONG WITH Fee particulars shall be intimated through email. NO CONFIRMATION IS GIVEN DURING THE DATE OF INTERACTION.
- Fee Payment needs to be made during the given time period, failing which the admission is given to next eligible candidate.
- After the payment of the Fee, Attending the INDUCTION WORKSHOP is mandatory to understand the methodologies of school.
- Attendance of the child on first day of school is compulsory.
Read the following instructions clearly before filling the Inquiry form:
- Please go through the website thoroughly to understand the vision of the school, Policies and methodologies apart from specific rules and regulations.
- Check the eligibility for age. If the age-requirement is not matching, the inquiry form does not get generated.
- Give correct and updated particulars related to Residential address, email ID and Mobile Nos.
- Inquiry needs to be generated only during the given time period failing which admission is not possible. ADMISSION FORM IS NOT AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH SCHOOL FOR PRINTED ADMISSION FORM / PROSPECTUS.
- Submitting the Inquiry form does not complete the admission process.
- The criteria for admission is as follows:
- Sibling (own Brother or own Sister of the Child) studying in our school.
- Children of School Staff (Teaching and Administrative).
- Children of parents studied (Alumni) in our school.
- Children/ Grand children of Ex-Teachers/Staff.
- All the others(against distance from school and vacancies)
- We may follow LOTTERY for admission, only if needed. PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO COOPERATE in this regard.
- We do not entertain any kind of reference or recommendation.
- Transport Facility is available only for certain routes (Refer Website- Facilities- Transport). Check for availability before filling the Transport Column in Application Form.
Withdrawal / Expulsion
- In the event of Withdrawal of the child any time after the admissions, NO REFUND OF FEE SHALL BE DONE under any circumstances.
- Expulsion by School Administration: The school authorities reserves the right to expel a student on any one of the following grounds:
- Undesirable personality traits.
- Undesirable behaviour of the Parents / Guardians.
- Any decision by the School Administration in this regard will be final and binding on the parents/ guardians.